- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- Global Health: Advancing Radiology in Sudan
In January, faculty member Richard Gunderman, MD, and second-year radiology resident Radya Osman, MD traveled to Sudan.
- Visiting Professor Parag Patel, MD, MS, FSIR - Feb.20
Renowned interventional radiologist Patel will deliver three lectures.
- Mammographer Education Program
April 10-14 at IUPUI. Early bird prices until Feb.20.
- Hidden Treasure: Radiology Archives
Linda Cox displays radiology relics
- MSK Division Star: Lauren Ladd, MD
Lauren Ladd is deeply involved in the transitional residency program
- Division Update: MSK
Report on research, education and clinical interests
- Hope for People Who Struggle After Suffering Brain Trauma
Brenna McDonald in the news
- Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Radiology Establishes Four Endowed Professorships
Four endowed professorships honor Valerie P. Jackson, Gary J. Becker, Dean D.T. Maglinte and Heun Yune,
- Latest Research News
The latest happpenings in imaging sciences at IU Radiology
- Research Overview
Gary Hutchins discusses the year in review for research.
- Year in Review: Chest Section
The year in review, by section chief Dr. Stacy Rissing
- Clinical and Research News: Chest Section
A discussion of recent happenings and additions in the chest section.
- Resident Education Overview by Residency Director Dr. Darel Heitkamp
Our residency director reviews the residency program and ideals.
- Fellowship Overview by Fellowship Director Dr. Nick Koontz
New fellowship director Dr. Nick Koontz shares his vision for the department.
- Education Overview by Vice Chair Gunderman
Dr. Gunderman explores the year in review for education division.
- IU School of Medicine Holds First Mini Medical School for Area High School Students
Dr. Gunderman directed the first ever IU School of Medicine mini med school.
- Interventional Neuroradiology: Investigating Venous Brain Circulation
Dr. Juan Tejada studies pathologies that involve the venous system in the brain at Eskenazi and University Hospitals.
- Fourth Year Resident Opportunities: Rads in the ED
Fourth year resident Dr. Will Kerridge explores a new role for radiologists in the emergency department.
- Indiana Education YouTube Channel: An Evolving Online Repository
Dr. Bilal Tahir and residents post procedure videos online for learning purposes.
- News From Eskenazi Hospital
Learn more about radiology at Eskenazi from geochief Dr. Bilal Tahir