- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- RISP Students Win Top Awards at ACERT
Richard Marcinko and Brittany Richard discuss their inspiration.
- Move to Goodman Hall Fosters Neuroscience Collaboration, Research
A discussion of what spurred the move and what’s on the horizon.
- Department Receives RSNA/AAPM Imaging Physics Residency Grant
PI: Yun Liang, PhD; Co-PI: Gary Hutchins, PhD
- Dr. Karmen Yoder's Group: New Publication in Synapse
Yoder's group examines cortical dopamine release during a behavioral response inhibition task.
- Success at Riley: Extension of Staff Coverage Hours
Extension of staff radiologist coverage hours at Riley has resulted in decreased turn-around times.
- RSNA 2013 Award Winners!
Our list of faculty and trainees' presentations that won awards at RSNA 2013.
- Longevity in Radiology: Dr. Dean Maglinte
Distinguished Professor Dr. Dean Maglinte recalls his career voyage.
- Heart Health Month: Dr. Dan Leatherwood
Everyone, even emergency radiologists, has time for a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- The Journey Behind Gunderman's Latest Textbook
The evolution of Essential Radiology documents changes over the years in radiology and patient care.
- Resident Roundup! Dr. Ryan Whitesell & Face CT
Whitesell’s study aims to provide guidelines for when face CT is high yield.
- 2/10/2014: Visiting Professor Desiree Morgan, MD
Dr. Morgan will give three abdo imaging talks in Fesler Hall.
- McDonald & Wang Awarded GE/NFL "Head Health" Grant
Drs. Brenna McDonald & Yang Wang have been awarded $300,000 grant from GE/NFL to study concussions.
- Dr. Ammar Taha's New Interventional Device
Neurorady fellow Taha's new device may help venous access in patients with continuous need for hemodialysis.
- 1/27/2014: Visiting Professor Dr. Douglas Katz
Dr. Katz will present three conferences in Fesler Hall.
- Where Are They Now?: Dr. Gary Becker
Hailing from IU, Becker is the Exec Dir of the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
- Meet Dr. Francis Marshalleck: Pediatric Interventional Radiologist
From humble beginnings, Marshalleck is Indiana's only fwp trained pediatric interventional radiologist.
- Give Her a Hand: The Research of Dr. Kristine Mosier
Kristine Mosier studies complex movement and runs a triathlon or two.
- Visiting Professor 12/16/2013: Jeffrey Weinreb, MD
Dr. Weinreb will give conferences on body MRI, prostate MRI, and MRI safety.
- Where Are They Now?: Vincent P. Mathews
Mathews had a prolific career at IU; embarks upon the next chapter.
- Medical Imaging Technology Internships: Welcome to Real World Radiology
Linda Cox and Jared Dotts discuss the advantages of an undergraduate MIT internship.