- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- Hope for People Who Struggle After Suffering Brain Trauma
Brenna McDonald in the news
- Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Radiology Establishes Four Endowed Professorships
Four endowed professorships honor Valerie P. Jackson, Gary J. Becker, Dean D.T. Maglinte and Heun Yune,
- Latest Research News
The latest happpenings in imaging sciences at IU Radiology
- Research Overview
Gary Hutchins discusses the year in review for research.
- Year in Review: Chest Section
The year in review, by section chief Dr. Stacy Rissing
- Clinical and Research News: Chest Section
A discussion of recent happenings and additions in the chest section.
- Resident Education Overview by Residency Director Dr. Darel Heitkamp
Our residency director reviews the residency program and ideals.
- Fellowship Overview by Fellowship Director Dr. Nick Koontz
New fellowship director Dr. Nick Koontz shares his vision for the department.
- Education Overview by Vice Chair Gunderman
Dr. Gunderman explores the year in review for education division.
- IU School of Medicine Holds First Mini Medical School for Area High School Students
Dr. Gunderman directed the first ever IU School of Medicine mini med school.
- Interventional Neuroradiology: Investigating Venous Brain Circulation
Dr. Juan Tejada studies pathologies that involve the venous system in the brain at Eskenazi and University Hospitals.
- Fourth Year Resident Opportunities: Rads in the ED
Fourth year resident Dr. Will Kerridge explores a new role for radiologists in the emergency department.
- Indiana Education YouTube Channel: An Evolving Online Repository
Dr. Bilal Tahir and residents post procedure videos online for learning purposes.
- News From Eskenazi Hospital
Learn more about radiology at Eskenazi from geochief Dr. Bilal Tahir
- Oxycontin: how Purdue Pharma helped spark the opioid epidemic
An opinion piece by Dr. Richard Gunderman from The Conversation
- 2nd Annual Brain and Beyond Fair - Saturday, April 23
Please join us for this student-focused public event at this Saturday, April 23, 8am-12 noon
- Scans Link Physical Changes to Cognitive Risks of Widely Used Class of Drugs
Learn more about the cutting edge research of Dr. Shannon Risacher
- Quality Assurance at Riley
Dr. Matthew Wanner reviews some quality assurance projects at Riley, in line with the Imaging Gently campaign
- Pediatric Radiology Section Update
Section Chief Dr. Matthew Cooper provides an update on the pediatric radiology section.
- Coming Soon: IU Health Riley Hospital Fetal Center
The fetal center will be part of a maternal and newborn health network, caring for women up to delivery and newborns.