- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- Brad Glazier and the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
The Administrator of the IADC, Glazier works together with researchers to orchestrate this world class center.
- Unification of Radiology Procedure Naming
Regenstrief Institute & RSNA collaborate to begin work on unification of radiology procedure terms.
- Tuesday, Nov.26: Guest Speaker Jason C. Woods, PhD
Dr. Woods will be lecturing on "Pulmonary MRI with Hyperpolarized Gases."
- Boaz Karmazyn: Lowering Pediatric CT Dose
Karmazyn at Riley Hospital for Children performs collaborative research to help our youngest patients.
- Dr. Amit Rattan: Community and Patient Focused Research
Chief resident Rattan researches to lower pediatric radiation dose.
- The Neurointerventional Research of Dr. Juan Tejada
Juan Tejada is committed to improving patient care.
- 11/12/2013: Visiting Professor Dr. Tal Laor
Dr. Tal Laor talks about pediatric MR imaging at 12:30 and 4PM.
- The Quest for Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease
Sungeun Kim, Ph.D., analyzes blood-based genetic biomarkers in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Discover the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
November is Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month! Learn more about our neuroimaging efforts.
- American Board of Radiology Names Our Chairman, Valerie P. Jackson, MD, as Executive Director
Dr. Jackson's extensive qualifications made her an easy choice.
- Behind the Scenes at Center for Neuroimaging
Learn about how Big Red 2 and Data Capacitor 2 are helping advance our research.
- Ulrike Dydak: Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy & Clinical Applications
Adjunct Associate Professor Ulrike Dydak studies the development and application of magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Visiting Professor 10/25: William Mayo-Smith, MD
Dr. Mayo-Smith will give two lectures in Fesler Hall, including a talk on medical radiation and a case conference.
- Our World Class Abdominal Research
Dr. Fatih Akisik and the Abdominal Imaging section are at the top of the research game.
- The Cutting Edge: Paul Territo's Tracer Development & Validation Lab
The work of the TDVL provides a vital piece to the research imaging puzzle.
- Discover Our Research Operations
Courtney Robbins performs a broad spectrum of tasks as Research Operations Manager for IIBIS.
- Chen Lin: The Physics of Patient Care
Chen Lin, Ph.D., Associate Professor & MRI physicist, keeps our scanners humming and our patients safe.
- Meet Dr. Megan Marine: Pediatric Radiologist
Dr. Megan Marine, a newer faculty member, goes beyond the call of duty at Riley Hospital for Children.
- Drs. Tirkes & Sandrasegaran Win Top Award
Abdominal radiologists Drs. Temel Tirkes and Kumar Sandrasegaran receive RSNA Honored Educator Award.
- Med Students & Radiology Residency: The Next Step
Our residency program goes the extra mile to help med students find a rewarding radiology residency.