- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- Yang Wang & Brenna McDonald: The Latest in Concussion Research
The study used arterial spin labeling to explore pediatric concussion.
- Oct. 13 Edwin F. Koch, Jr. MD Visiting Professor: Frank Miller, MD
Dr. Miller will be delivering three conferences on liver imaging.
- Sourajit Mustafi, PhD: Imaging Neurodegeneration
The story of a new postdoc working on clinical MRI scanners in the laboratory of Dr. Yu-Chien Wu.
- 9/29/2014 Edwin F. Koch, Jr. MD Visiting Professor: Sue Kaste, DO
Join us on Monday, Sept. 29, for three lectures about pediatric oncology.
- Kelly Nudelman, Graduate Superstar: Cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease
Nudelman analyzed worldwide data to study the correlation between cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nucharin "Tanya" Supakul: Research Phenom
Fourth year fellow Supakul loves research in all modalities--for the children.
- Celebrating 24 Years of Service: Ruth Patterson
Ruth retires after 24 years of service to IU radiology.
- Dr. Mervyn Cohen Approaches Retirement - Begins New Chapter
Cohen has led an exciting career in radiology at IU spanning over 30 years.
- Welcome Guest Faculty Member Dr. Cornelius Kipchirchir
Please welcome to the department our first guest faculty member from Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Kenya-- Dr. Cornelius Kipchirchir.
- Trainee Research: Moving Radiology Forward
Dr. Scott Steenburg and Thomas Reher discuss the benefits of academic research.
- Where Are They Now? Dr. Marshall Hicks
Hicks is an alumnus who has changed the fields of radiology and cancer care.
- Maglinte Presents Tribute on Behalf of SAR to "One of the Giants of Modern Radiology"
Dr. Dean Maglinte presented a special tribute to Dr. Morton A. Meyers during SAR 2014.
- Priya Rajagopalan: An Up and Coming Neuroradiologist
Priya Rajagopalan brings an enthusiastic and highly experienced perspective to our newest class of residents.
- Pediatric Radiology Rotations: A Unique Experience
Pediatric radiology rotation is a mix of education and clinical work that makes it a rotation to remember.
- Dr. Yu-Chien Wu: Adventures in Computational Neuroscience
Never fear! Dr. Wu explains her work in terms we can all understand.
- Student-Led FIRM Symposium Addresses Physician Resilience and Inspiration
A story of the development of Finding Inspiration and Resilience in Medicine (FIRM; 4/25/2014).
- RISP Students Win Top Awards at ACERT
Richard Marcinko and Brittany Richard discuss their winning posters.
- Move to Goodman Hall Fosters Neuroscience Collaboration, Research
A discussion of what spurred the move and what’s on the horizon.
- Department Receives RSNA/AAPM Imaging Physics Residency Grant
PI: Yun Liang, PhD; Co-PI: Gary Hutchins, PhD
- Dr. Karmen Yoder's Group: New Publication in Synapse
Yoder's group examines cortical dopamine release during a behavioral response inhibition task.