- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- IU School of Medicine Holds First Mini Medical School for Area High School Students
Dr. Gunderman directed the first ever IU School of Medicine mini med school.
- Interventional Neuroradiology: Investigating Venous Brain Circulation
Dr. Juan Tejada studies pathologies that involve the venous system in the brain at Eskenazi and University Hospitals.
- Fourth Year Resident Opportunities: Rads in the ED
Fourth year resident Dr. Will Kerridge explores a new role for radiologists in the emergency department.
- Indiana Education YouTube Channel: An Evolving Online Repository
Dr. Bilal Tahir and residents post procedure videos online for learning purposes.
- News From Eskenazi Hospital
Learn more about radiology at Eskenazi from geochief Dr. Bilal Tahir
- Oxycontin: how Purdue Pharma helped spark the opioid epidemic
An opinion piece by Dr. Richard Gunderman from The Conversation
- 2nd Annual Brain and Beyond Fair - Saturday, April 23
Please join us for this student-focused public event at this Saturday, April 23, 8am-12 noon
- Scans Link Physical Changes to Cognitive Risks of Widely Used Class of Drugs
Learn more about the cutting edge research of Dr. Shannon Risacher
- Quality Assurance at Riley
Dr. Matthew Wanner reviews some quality assurance projects at Riley, in line with the Imaging Gently campaign
- Pediatric Radiology Section Update
Section Chief Dr. Matthew Cooper provides an update on the pediatric radiology section.
- Coming Soon: IU Health Riley Hospital Fetal Center
The fetal center will be part of a maternal and newborn health network, caring for women up to delivery and newborns.
- Fetal Imaging Research: A Collaborative Initiative
Dr. Brandon Brown leads a new ultrasound research team
- Creation of the ER Section
The Emergency Radiology section is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Dunkle
- Latest in Emergency Radiology
Learn more about the latest happenings in ER
- Campbell-Klatte Oration: April 25
Learn more about our premiere lecture series
- Visiting Professor Tan-Lucien Mohammed, MD
Join us Monday, January 18 for our next visiting professor in the Edwin J. Koch, Jr. visiting professor series.
- Visiting Professor Francis J. Scholz, MD
Join us for three abdominal imgaing lectures on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Visiting Professor Aytekin Oto, MD
Please join us for three lectures at Fesler Hall from renowned radiologist Oto.
- New gene linked to amyloid beta plaque buildup in Alzheimer's disease
- 2015 IUPUI Imaging Research Symposium
Friday, Oct. 16: 1-5 PM, IUPUI University Library Lilly Auditorium