- Radiology Home
- News Feed
- Where Are They Now? Dr. Marshall Hicks
Hicks is an alumnus who has changed the fields of radiology and cancer care.
- Maglinte Presents Tribute on Behalf of SAR to "One of the Giants of Modern Radiology"
Dr. Dean Maglinte presented a special tribute to Dr. Morton A. Meyers during SAR 2014.
- Priya Rajagopalan: An Up and Coming Neuroradiologist
Priya Rajagopalan brings an enthusiastic and highly experienced perspective to our newest class of residents.
- Pediatric Radiology Rotations: A Unique Experience
Pediatric radiology rotation is a mix of education and clinical work that makes it a rotation to remember.
- Dr. Yu-Chien Wu: Adventures in Computational Neuroscience
Never fear! Dr. Wu explains her work in terms we can all understand.
- Student-Led FIRM Symposium Addresses Physician Resilience and Inspiration
A story of the development of Finding Inspiration and Resilience in Medicine (FIRM; 4/25/2014).
- RISP Students Win Top Awards at ACERT
Richard Marcinko and Brittany Richard discuss their winning posters.
- Move to Goodman Hall Fosters Neuroscience Collaboration, Research
A discussion of what spurred the move and what’s on the horizon.
- Department Receives RSNA/AAPM Imaging Physics Residency Grant
PI: Yun Liang, PhD; Co-PI: Gary Hutchins, PhD
- Dr. Karmen Yoder's Group: New Publication in Synapse
Yoder's group examines cortical dopamine release during a behavioral response inhibition task.
- Success at Riley: Extension of Staff Coverage Hours
Extension of staff radiologist coverage hours at Riley has resulted in decreased turn-around times.
- RSNA 2013 Award Winners!
Our list of faculty and trainees' presentations that won awards at RSNA 2013.
- Longevity in Radiology: Dr. Dean Maglinte
Distinguished Professor Dr. Dean Maglinte recalls his career voyage.
- Heart Health Month: Dr. Dan Leatherwood
Everyone, even emergency radiologists, has time for a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- The Journey Behind Gunderman's Latest Textbook
The evolution of Essential Radiology documents changes over the years in radiology and patient care.
- Resident Roundup! Dr. Ryan Whitesell & Face CT
Whitesell’s study aims to provide guidelines for when face CT is high yield.
- 2/10/2014: Visiting Professor Desiree Morgan, MD
Dr. Morgan will give three abdo imaging talks in Fesler Hall.
- McDonald & Wang Awarded GE/NFL "Head Health" Grant
Drs. Brenna McDonald & Yang Wang have been awarded $300,000 grant from GE/NFL to study concussions.
- Dr. Ammar Taha's New Interventional Device
Neurorady fellow Taha's new device may help venous access in patients with continuous need for hemodialysis.
- 1/27/2014: Visiting Professor Dr. Douglas Katz
Dr. Katz will present three conferences in Fesler Hall.